Meet Your Guide
- Mindfulness and the GRE March 3, 2017
- GMAT vs GRE: Which Test Should You Take? February 24, 2017
- GRE Quantitative Strategy: Everything Is Easier with Integers! September 6, 2016
- GRE Quantitative Comparison: Don’t Forget to Look at BOTH Quantities October 28, 2015
- GRE Word Problems: What’s in An Age? August 15, 2014
- Are Text Completion and Sentence Equivalence All About Vocabulary? February 7, 2014
- GRE Preparation: Where Do I Begin? June 24, 2013
I had a great experience with Erfun Geula over our 6 week session. He truly has a talent for teaching! His highly personable demeanor and flexibility in his teaching method was a refreshing way for me to get the best out of my sessions. Besides knowing the material very well, he was able to cater to […]
- Margarit D., University of Chicago, M.A.
I reached out to Erfun Geula after reading glowing reviews of his teaching abilities online – my expectations were not only met, but exceeded. Erfun worked with me for several months to prepare for the GRE, focusing primarily on the quantitative section. Having learned math in a foreign language, I had to start with the […]
- Sabrina P., Columbia University School of Business (contact information available)
As a student with learning disabilities, I recoil at the mere thought of the standardized testing process. So when the time came for me to begin preparing, I knew that I needed to find someone who was truly capable of meeting my individual needs. Erfun was just incredible: patient, dedicated, highly supportive, and encouraging. He […]
- Rick B., Harvard University, Graduate School of Education (contact information available).